I love lemons and I am using them a lot! This cake has clearly been our favorite lately:)
- 200g of sugar.
- 120g of molten butter.
- Zest of one yellow lemon.
- 3 eggs.
- 150g of flour.
- 80g of lemon juice.
- 1 half spoonful of yeast.
- Oven: 340 °F.
- Mix in this order: butter, sugar and the lemon zest.
- Add the eggs, the flour and the yeast.
- Pour the pastry in a small cake pan, with a small amount of butter.
- 30 to 40 minutes in the oven.
- Put it in a clingfilm so it will keep its humidity.
- Leave it in its package while it is warm.
- Then, you can prepare the icing, mixing the icing sugar with the lemon juice.
- Unwrap the cake then pour the icing.
- Put back the cake in the oven at 200 °F for 8 minutes to dry the icing.
Now, it is time to enjoy this cake, right?